We all love cruise vacations, and here are three reasons why...
- When I think of cruising, my first thought is that I can sit and read a book, which I never have time to do at home unless I am on the elliptical. My hubby, "Mr. Energizer Bunny" can go and do whatever activities he wants when we are at sea, yet we will be together still and having fun.
- I do love the shows but I also like the little entertainment venues around the ship.
- ...and of course the food! We are really getting hooked in the specialty restaurants...our all-time favorite is Qsine on Celebrity!
- The onboard entertainment and numerous activities (live music on Celebrity, RCCL's variety of shows) are my absolute favorite thing about being on a cruise ship. I love having many options for how I want to spend my day!
- Really being able to tailor each day for adventure/relaxation is nice. We love dividing our time between being active and relaxing. Reading at sea is one of my favorite ways to spend an afternoon.
- Cruising is such a great value - when you break down the per-night cost, it really shows how much you get for the money!
- People watching!
- The option to relax OR enjoy the many activities on board the ship.
- The staff on the ships are so friendly, helpful, and interesting!