What's not to love about visiting a beautiful, lush resort that caters to your every whim or need? We love resort vacations, and book many for our clients - residents of NE Ohio can't help but want to flee the misery of a Great Lakes winter!
Here are three things we love about all-inclusive resort vacations...
1 - Not worrying about the wallet!
With almost all expenses for your resort vacation paid for in advance of travel, you can experience how freeing it is to eat and drink, stay and play, without worry of cost. Your taxes, gratuities, entertainment, resort stay, and food and beverages are all covered in your rate so you might only need to pull out that wallet for extra gratuity for staff at your discretion (which we encourage because they work very hard to make your stay incredible), spa treatments, or optional excursions off-property. (Talk to us more about these details.)
2 - Beautiful, enjoyable relaxation...
It's true that we have some clients that fill up their vacation schedule with excursions, but many of our travelers seek a resort vacation for the wonderful stress-free relaxation of it all. Sink your toes into the sand and take a deep breath of Caribbean air. Pull out that novel you have been meaning to read. Challenge your travel companions to a board game. Sit and stare at the water. RELAX.
3 - Ease of travel from Cleveland and many other gateways is a definite perk.
Air travel is no joke. We feel your pain. Why not ease some of that stress with a nonstop flight and great flight times? From Cleveland, we currently have charter flights to Cancun and Punta Cana. From other destinations, even more options. In about three hours, you can be in a tropical paradise, feeling that warm sunshine on your face.
We all love cruise vacations, and here are three reasons why...
- When I think of cruising, my first thought is that I can sit and read a book, which I never have time to do at home unless I am on the elliptical. My hubby, "Mr. Energizer Bunny" can go and do whatever activities he wants when we are at sea, yet we will be together still and having fun.
- I do love the shows but I also like the little entertainment venues around the ship.
- ...and of course the food! We are really getting hooked in the specialty restaurants...our all-time favorite is Qsine on Celebrity!
- The onboard entertainment and numerous activities (live music on Celebrity, RCCL's variety of shows) are my absolute favorite thing about being on a cruise ship. I love having many options for how I want to spend my day!
- Really being able to tailor each day for adventure/relaxation is nice. We love dividing our time between being active and relaxing. Reading at sea is one of my favorite ways to spend an afternoon.
- Cruising is such a great value - when you break down the per-night cost, it really shows how much you get for the money!
- People watching!
- The option to relax OR enjoy the many activities on board the ship.
- The staff on the ships are so friendly, helpful, and interesting!